1.assist in abdominal wallretraction (diastasis recti)
2. supports the womb after birth and speeds up the process of contraction
3. great for C-section healing
4. protects and assists swollen internal organs to return to their pre pregnant shape
5. tightens other body parts covered by the binding that may have lost muscle tone during pregnancy
6. improves circulation + breaks down fat and cellulite, accelerates fat burning
7. relieves water tension 8. supports spine and posture realignment
9. Support the pelvic floor 10. Offers back support 11. Release of muscular and tendon tension throughout the torso region
12.stabilizes loosened ligaments
13. helps close ribcage & hips to previous dimensions with steady pressured support
14. looks sexy
15. feels great
I would come to your place usually around day 5 to bind your belly. Depending which treatment you would like – there’s a belly firming paste that’s $25, Hot Stone Abdominal Press $15, Warming Massage $20, Tuck in Ceremony + Blessing $20. The Belly Bind on it’s own is $120 for me to bind and give you in home tutorial on binding is $25. To borrow a bind just for the 40 day period is $65, instead of $120.
There is an Honoring bath + Flower crown that is also added into the whole Honouring Mama Package for $225 which includes all of the above.
You can wear the bind over top of clothes, you can wash it yes. If it’s easier postpartum I can wash it for you, iron, and deliver again for an extra $20.
It’s super common for friends and family to come together and honor the mama, anyone who supports your healing can be present during the ceremony as well. It makes an unforgettable gift and experience.